"Mad Heart, Be Brave".

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Memo Submission. Status- DONE.

I've spent weeks of no sleep, or very little of it, on crafting arguments.
Reading up on areas of law I had no clue about.
And I'm finally done.
Submitted.
2 days back. But the feeling kinda carries.
And now I have projects to do.
Really Law School. Have some mercy.
But.
BUT.
BBBUUUUUTTTTT.
I turn 21 in 10 days! Which is cool. Because I'm 21 then.
I can drive.
I'm legal.
Can go to jail.


And. Umm.
The rest I already do :P

And its the new year :D

I never make New Year resolutions. Actually. I do. But then I always end up breaking them.
What's your New Year Resoltuion?

Also. Christmas. I LOVE my Secret Santa. Got me a whole meal from KFC they did. And I'd gone to bed without lunch. I LOVE them!
My Xmas wish list-

A christmas tree.
Stockings.
Plum Cake.
Presents.
And Candy Cane!

Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment