"Mad Heart, Be Brave".

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Back.

"Far away, for far too long..."

Thats what I've been. Why you ask?

1. NLS-Debate. My Baby. I don't think there is another point of time in the entire academic year when I'm prouder. Of everything. My committee. My college. My juniors. My seniors. Me too.
2. Certain unplanned things which I shall not mention here.
3. LeGala + SF- Again. I think I fall in love with Law School during fests. :P
4. General trying-to-find-myself activities.
5. PROJECTS. The bane of my existence. So. So. SO boring. :(

Anywhoo. I now have a vive tomorrow, and exams in 4 days. Oh and have I mentioned, my attendance is the most glorious it has ever been in the longest time. Stunning no?
Why can God have no mercy?

But in the midst of all this-
Guess what.
I started writing again! woohooo! I realised how good that makes me feel! So complete for the shortest time.

Oh, and I've fallen in love.
So head over heels in love.

With who/what you as?
Shoes/pretty clothes/food?

Nay. Not anything so materialistic. I was introduced to this poet, Agha Shahid Ali, by a friend of mine. We've been gushing over his writing ever since. [Check out said friend's blog here. I love it!!]
I. Am. In. Love.

He's like my spiritual soulmate.
Go get him you say.

Uno problemo- He's dead. 9 years now. Ah. The pain of unrequited love.

But.
Its okay. I have all those cooking blogs to follow, such yummy concoctions to take my mind off the grief.

I also need to lose weight.
Two of my first cousins getting married next year.
Sigh.
The trials and tribulations of my generation, I tell you.
No. I'm just being whiney.
But surprisingly, I actually like gymming. It makes me feel so good about myself. :D

I'm off now.
Till next time (after exams that is).

P.S.- Birthday Month has started! Yaaay!

2 comments:

  1. Fudge,

    You mentioned me in a post! Honoured. *doffs hat* Acha, you'll do a teensy-weensy favour for your friend? Please? Haan! You'll do it? Wow. So, what you need to do is slyly insert the link to my blog where you've mentioned me. Bas, itna hi karna hai. After all, I'm your fellow stifled writer buddy no? And you know our ilk can do with all the publicity it can get. So sweet you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST saw this. One link coming right up :)

    ReplyDelete