"Mad Heart, Be Brave".

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In Re: Lights, Camera, *ACTION*

So, to fully understand what I am referring, take out two minutes and visit www.lovelifeandlawschool.blogspot.com, and look at the most recent post, the one title Lights, Camera, *ACTION*.
Anyway,
So yes.
One of my crazy roommates thinks that the solution to the intense lack of drama in her life is to make my other roommate and poor ol' me take some drastic step.

Other roommate has already had a fail first attempt.
Which taught ME a valuable lesson about 'vicarious drama', and so I decided I shall not get my fingers burnt.

However I now find myself the victim of much persuasion, coaxing and cajoling to take the 'much-needed' step to inculcate drama in the lives of my erstwhile roommates.

Which I shall NOT. Because it involves certain risky, drastic actions on my part. Which I don't think I am ready to take. And which I also don't think will bring any drama whatsoever to their lives.

I have a deadline. Day after.
Not happening.
SO not happening..

You want drama love,
Watch a soap,
or do your own drastic thing (nothing spells drama like being the centre of attention of the latest scandal/gossip, does it now?)

You know you love me,
XOXO



I just could NOT resist the temptation to do that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment